Astrological Interpretation by Dr.A.S.Kalra Astrologer (of Sh. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope): -
(0) Birth Details of Sh. Amitabh Bachchan: - October 11, 1942, 3:30pm (after doing war time correction), Allahabad (Coordinates or latitude-longitude of Allahabad: - 25°28mins North, 81°54mins East)
(1) Basic technical details of his horoscope: -
Sh. Amitabh Bachan is born in the ascension or lagna of Aquarius or Kumbh, which can also be termed as his rising sign or ascendant. His Moon Sign or Zodiac Sign according to Indian Vedic Astrology or Jyotish is Libra or Tula. His Sun Sign or Zodiac Sign according to Western Astrology is also Libra. He is born in the constellation or Nakshatra of Swati (Charan-2).
(2) Vakriya (retrograde) & Aast or combust planets in his birth chart: - Mercury (or Budh) and Jupiter (or Guru) are present retrograde or vakriya in Amitabh Bachchan's birth chart. Mars (or Mangal), Mercury (or Budh) and Venus (or Shukra) are present 'Aast' or combust in his birth chart due to their presence in close proximity of Sun (or Surya) in his lagna kundli or janma kundli.
(3) Analysis of Jupiter (or Guru) & its Mahadasha: - Jupiter (or Guru) is present on the boundary of Gemini (or Mithun) and Cancer (or Kark) in Amitabh Bachchan's birth chart. Due to this Jupiter loses some of its power. Also Guru is the lord planet of 11th and 2nd house in the birth chart. Guru Mahadasha started in his life in June 1955 and lasted till June 1971, which was good for obtaining education but wasn't auspicious from professional point of view in his life. Jupiter or Guru is the lord planet of house of income and house of bank balance in his birth chart & due to its presence on the boundary or 'sandhi' of two zodiac signs, Amitabh Bachan saw ups and downs regarding income and faced financial crisis in his life during 1990 to 2000 due to failure of his films & failure of his company Amitabh Bachchan Corporation, Ltd. (A.B.C.L.)
(4) Analysis of Shani (Saturn) & its Mahadasha: -
From 1971 (after completing 28 years of age), Shani Mahadasha started in Amitabh Bachchan's life, which proved to be very auspicious for his professional front. His film career got a boost from this time onwards and he shot into fame with the release of film 'Anand'. Shani or Saturn is lagnesh (or lord planet of first house) in the birth chart and is present on the sign of Taurus or Vrish, which is quite good.
(5) Intestinal injury during Surya Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha: - In 1982, during Surya Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha, Amitabh Bachchan was severly injured during the shooting of the film 'Coolie'. There was a fatal intestinal injury & splenic rupture which resulted in loss of significant amount of blood. He was admitted to hospital and surgery was done by the doctors. Amitabh Bachchan remained critically ill in hospital for several months, at times close to death. Surya & Shani are both considered as enemies in Astrology & Surya is the lord planet of seventh house in his birth chart & is present in eighth house in his Janma Kundli. Due to this Surya Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha wasn't auspicious.
(6) Sensitivity of lower abdomen due to majority of planets in 6th & 8th house: -
Presence of Jupiter in sixth house and four planets: - Surya, Budh, Shukra & Mangal in eighth house make lower abdomen of Amitabh Bachchan to be sensitive. In November 2005, Amitabh Bachchan was again hospitalized due to some problem in small intestine.
(7) Marriage during Shani Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha: - Amitabh Bachchan got married in 1973 (after completing 30 years of age) with Jaya Bhaduri during Shani antardasha in Shani Mahadasha. Shani is the lord planet of first house in his birth chart & is present on the sign of Taurus, which is auspicious. Presence of Rahu in the seventh house (house responsible for marriage) on the sign of Leo resulted in delay in marriage.
So if we observe carefully, major positive changes (especially success in professional front & marriage) that are expected in young age of any person took place after completing 28 years of age in the life of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan in Shani Mahadasha. Till 28 years of age Amitabh Bachchan continued to struggle and was like any other ordinary man.
(8) Further analysis of Shani Mahadasha & Amitabh Bachchan's entry in politics: -
In the period from 1973 to 1983 (antardashas of Shani, Budh, Ketu, Shukra, Surya, Chandra in Shani Mahadasha) he achieved stardom. In 1984, during Mangal antardasha in Shani Mahadasha, Amitabh Bachan took a break from his acting career and entered politics in the support of long-time family friend Sh. Rajiv Gandhi. He contested Allahabad's seat of 8th Lok Sabha against H. N. Bahuguna, former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and won by the one of the highest victory margins in general election history (68.2% of the vote).
(9) End of political career in Rahu Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha: -
But political career of Amitabh Bachchan was short lived because his name was dragged in 'Bofors scandal' in which he was found to be innocent. Amitabh Bachchan resigned after three years due to this scandal. It was Rahu antardasha in Shani Mahadasha during the period from years 1985 to 1987, which was not auspicious because Rahu is present on the sign of Leo (whose lord planet Surya is the enemy of Rahu) and usually Rahu Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha goes struggling in a person's life. It gives unnecessary worries and tensions to a person & if Rahu is not present in a good condition in a person's birth chart, it is responsible for some conspiracy in a person's life due to other people.
(10) Guru Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha: - In 1988, in Guru Antardasha in Shani Mahadasha, Amitabh Bachchan returned to films, playing the title role in Shahenshah, which was a box office success due to the hype of Bachchan's comeback. Guru is the lord planet of house of income in his birth chart and is Uchcha but on the boundary of two zodiac signs: - Gemini (Mithun) & Cancer (Kark), due to which it becomes weak. Due to which Guru Antardasha wasn't quite fruitful from 1988 to 1990. Guru is also considered as enemy of Saturn.
(11) Analysis of Budh Mahadasha in Amitabh Bachchan's life: - From mid 1990, Budh Mahadasha started in his life and lasted till mid 2007. In Budh Mahadasha, first ten years weren't quite fruitful. Bachchan went into semi-retirement for five years (from 1991 to 1996). Budh is present in eighth house in his birth chart and is 'aast' due to its presence in close proximity of Sun. Shukra and Mangal are also present 'aast' along with Budh.
Amitabh Bachchan turned producer during his temporary retirement period, setting up Amitabh Bachchan Corporation, Ltd. (A.B.C.L.) in 1996. Soon after the company was launched in 1996, the first film was produced by the company. Tere Mere Sapne failed to do well at the box office. ABCL produced a few other films, none of which did well. ABCL was the main sponsor of the 1996 Miss World beauty pageant, Bangalore but lost millions. The fiasco and the consequent legal battles surrounding ABCL and various entities after the event, coupled with the fact that ABCL was reported to have overpaid most of its top level managers, eventually led to its financial and operational collapse in 1997. The company went into administration and was later declared a failed company by Indian Industries board.
From the year 2000, with the release of the film 'Mohabbatein', Amitabh Bachchan's acting career started reviving once again and is at an excellent level till now. In the year 2000, Bachchan stepped up to host India's adaptation of the British television game show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? entitled, Kaun Banega Crorepati. As it did in most other countries where it was adopted, the program found immediate success. Bachchan hosted KBC till November 2005, and its success set the stage for his return to film popularity.
In year 2000 it was Rahu Antardasha in Budh Mahadasha, which proved fruitful for him. It also proves that Rahu can also yield good results to a person. After Rahu antardasha there came Guru & Shani antardashas one after another in Budh Mahadasha, which yielded good results for Amitabh Bachchan.
(12) Analysis of Ketu Mahadasha: -
From Mid 2007 Ketu mahadasha has started in Amitabh Bachchan's life which will last till mid 2014. Ketu is present in lagna or ascension or first house in his birth chart on the sign of Aquarius or Kumbh, which is auspicious and still giving him good results in his career.
(13) Rajyog in 8th house of Amitabh Bachchan's Birth Chart: -
Presence of Surya, Mangal, Budh & Shukra in eighth house, where Surya is the lord planet of 7th house (Kendra), Mars or Mangal is the lord planet of 10th house (Kendra), Budh or Mercury is the lord planet of 5th house (Trikon) and Shukra or Venus is the lord planet of 4th house (Kendra) as well as the lord planet of 9th house (Trikon) is constituting a 'Rajyog' in his birth chart.
(14) Amitabh Bachchan, a widely travelled person: - Presence of four planets in 8th house in his birth chart and 12th house in his Moon Chart or Chandra Kundli indicates that he is a widely travelled person. Vision of Jupiter or Guru on the 12th house house in his birth chart also strengthens this point.
(15) Gajkesari Yog in Amitabh Bachchan's Birth Chart: - Presence of Jupiter or Guru in kendra in his Chandra Kundli indicates the presence of 'Gajkesari Yog', which is responsible for the name, fame, glory & respect he has earned in his life.
(16) Amitabh Bachchan, a tactful person: - Presence of Ketu in lagna on the sign of Aquarius or Kumbh makes Amitabh Bachchan a tactful person.
(17) Yog indicating two children, one daughter and one son: - Lord planet of 5th house (house responsible for childbirth), budh or mercury is present in 8th house in birth chart, is present 'uchcha' and in the company of Mars or Mangal and Venus or Shukra, due to which Amitabh Bachchan has got both a daughter and a son. Due to the presence of Budh in close proximity of Sun it has become 'aast' or combust in eight house due to which he became the father of a daughter first and then that of a son. However birth chart of his wife, Mrs. Jaya Bachchan would also matter strongly and seriously in this regard.
(18) Misconception of 'Vakriya' planets & eighth house got eradicated from Amitabh Bachchan's birth chart: - Some astrologers have a misconception that a 'vakriya' or retrograde planet doesn't yields good results. But after analyzing Amitabh Bachchan's birth chart one can realize that its just a myth. Shani in spite of being retrograde or 'vakriya' in his birth chart contributed him a lot in its mahadasha. Also from Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope we can conclude that presence of many planets in eighth house may not always be inauspicious if they are present in a good zodiac there. Kanya rashi or the sign of Virgo is a good zodiac for every planet.
(19) Rahu Antardasha in Ketu Mahadasha: - From mid 2010 to mid 2011, Rahu antardasha was there in Ketu Mahadasha Amitabh Bachchan's his life and generally such a period is not observed good in a person's life from health and career point of view. Rahu is present on the sign of Leo or Singh rashi in his birth chart.
(20) Guru Antardasha in Ketu Mahadasha: - From mid 2011 to mid 2012 it was Guru antardasha in Ketu mahadasha in his life and Guru or Jupiter is present in 6th house or the house of diseases which again makes his state of health a bit sensitive but as Guru is exalted in his chart so problems were manageable.
(21) Saturn Antardasha in Ketu Mahadasha: - From mid 2012 to mid 2013 its Saturn antardasha in Ketu mahadasha in his life and Saturn or Shani is the lord of first house in his chart and is present in an auspicious condition in his chart and once again we should not forget that in Saturn Mahadasha he started obtaining success and fame in his career.
(22) Mercury Antardasha in Ketu Mahadasha: - From mid 2013 to mid 2014 it will be Mercury or Bush antardasha in Ketu mahadasha in his life and Mercury is present exalted in his chart but Mercury doesn't gives very good results to a person and we should not forget that in Mercury Antardasha in Mercury Mahadasha he started observing downfall in his career.
***Horoscope of Amitabh Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan Horoscope, Horoscope of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Horoscope, Amitabh Bachchan Horoscope Chart, Vedic Horoscope of Amitabh Bachchan, Birth Chart of Amitabh Bachchan by Kalra Astrologer, Amitabh Bachchan Birth Chart, Birth Chart of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Birth Chart, Janam Kundli of Amitabh Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan Janam Kundli, Janam Kundli of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Janam Kundli, Amitabh Bachchan's Astrologer Name, Amitabh Bachchan Personal Astrologer, Amitabh Bachchan Family Astrologer, Janampatri of Amitabh Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan Janampatri, Janampatri of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Janampatri, Lagna Kundli of Amiatbh Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan Lagna Kundli, Lagna Kundali of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Lagna Kundali, Janam Kundali of Amitabh Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan Janam Kundali, Astrologer of Amitabh Bachchan, Janam Kundali of Amitabh Bachan, Amitabh Bachan Janam Kundali, Amitabh Bachchan Astrology***